Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Not A Voyeur


"Not a Voyeur" originally appeared in the collection "Hide & Seek." Caitlyn insists to her husband Courtney that she is not a voyeur. But when the couple spies a duo fucking across the street, their own secret fetishes become exposed.


Excerpt:
“I’m not a voyeur,” I told my husband Courtney.

“I never said you were,” Courtney murmured from behind the Sports section of the newspaper.

“Really,” I insisted. “I’m not.”

“Why do you keep saying that, Caitlyn?” he asked, sounding part bemused, part annoyed.

“Because of them,” I told him, my voice low.

“Them, who?”

“Those people out there. Fucking.”

Courtney set down his paper. He looked at me with his great green eyes as I pointed out the window, at the apartment across the street, and at the people in the apartment who were screwing each other silly. Without a word, Courtney stood and came to my side, so that we were both pressed against our own window, looking out.
I heard him suck in his breath as he took in the vision.


By: Alison Tyler
Photo: Riendo

No comments:

Post a Comment