Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Lesson In Seduction


"A Lesson In Seduction" appeared in the collection "Exposed." Set at the infamous Rainbow on Sunset Boulevard, in this rock and roll fantasy, Nick challenges Samantha to find her voice—to tell him in explicit detail exactly what she wants him to do to her. The perfect tale for any closet exhibitionist. (Or out-of-the-close exhibitionist!)

Excerpt:
This scenario tonight was classic Hollywood, with Nick’s roaming fingers running up and down my arm, and his hot breath against my neck as he continued to tell me how I was the one who was going to seduce him. His hand slid over my breasts and he squeezed each one gently, instantly making my nipples hard through the filmy material of my halter. This evening, I wore a skimpy petal pink top with my faded 501s, and I’d dusted blush between my breasts to deepen the valley and draw Nick’s attention there. My trick had worked. Nick palmed both of my breasts, and I moaned out loud, loving how firmly he touched me. The sound surprised me, and I sat up straight, but I knew that nobody was concerned about the fact that we were canoodling in the booth. Waitresses have seen worse at the Rainbow.

Much, much worse.

I must say here that this scenario wasn’t my style at all. Yes, I may have an extremely dirty mind. In fact, I might have already fucked Nick twelve-thousand times before, all in my head, with my legs spread, fingers, dildo, or shower massager playing over my clit. But I hadn’t told him that, and I didn’t think I could. He had other ideas on the subject entirely. He seemed to believe that I was some sort of she-cat, able to stalk her prey...with words if not actions.

“You tell me,” he said.



By Alison Tyler
Photo: Riendo

No comments:

Post a Comment