Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Girls Are A Nuisance


Girls Are A Nuisance


"Girls are a Nuisance," by Alison Tyler, lifts its title from a Raymond Chandler story called "Pearls Are a Nuisance." The short story originally appeared in 2001 in Noirotica 3, edited by the awesome Thomas S. Roche, and featuring stories by writers including M. Christian, Bill Brent, Michelle Tea, Thea Hillman, and Kate Bornstein. The characters first appeared in a novel Tyler wrote for Masquerade, called "Dial L for Loveless."

Excerpt:
“What are you going to do?” I asked. “Fuck me better?”

“Such a dirty mouth,” he sneered. “You talk to your mother with that mouth?”

“I sucked your cock with this mouth,” I reminded him, and he slapped me, hard enough to send me back onto the couch. Without changing his expression, he reached for me again and quick-stepped me to the torture wall. I was bound before I truly knew what was happening. Russell left me alone long enough to go back to the kitchen for scissors, and while I cussed him out, he cut my robe off. The faded blue plaid hung in tatters from my naked body…

“You’re still amazing,” he said, stepping back to appreciate me. “You’ve got the most gorgeous ass.”

I stayed quiet, listening as he rummaged through the stand of weapons. I heard the wood and bone clacking together, and then heard him grunt as he found what he was looking for. It was a bamboo cane. I knew the instant it connected with my skin. He hit me once, as a way of introduction, and then let a series of blows rain down on my ass and thighs. The power behind the strokes left me breathless.

Sandrine had been a capable dom. Russell was born with the hot wire of a sadist alive in his soul.

“Feel that?” he asked, stopping for a second to press his palm against my heated flesh. “Waking up yet?”

I didn’t respond. My mind was reeling.

Note: This 2400 word story contains BDSM, caning, and more kinky concepts. Adults only!


By: Alison Tyler
Photo: Riendo

No comments:

Post a Comment