Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Cuffed


Cuffed features three tales of erotic bondage from Sommer Marsden, Alison Tyler, and Sophia Valenti.

From a reader review:

Alison Tyler begins this trilogy with an exquisite show-and-tell journey down the path of bad girl desires. She is descriptive and graphic in this tale of pretty v. plain, proving that there's more to a person than meets the eye, and that sexual satisfaction isn't always wrapped in the package you expect. It's a hot, nasty story.

Then the always inventive Sommer Marsden chimes in with a totally unexpected tale of an inventive former bad boy who get challenged by his wife. It's a story that I want to leave by the bedside table in hopes that my husband will learn a thing or two. And it makes me wonder how true to life some of Sommer's writing is. The sex is written steamy and sexy, and as always, hits the right (g) spot.

Rounding out this smut-fest is Sophia Valenti with a thigh tingling tale of a good cop gone naughty. It's imaginative and descriptive, with real characters who suck you right into the bedroom.


Adults Only, please. These stories sizzle!


Excerpt:
When the cowboy hit the head, I walked over to the corner booth. I didn’t have a plan, but I also didn’t have a choice. I felt magnetically pulled to this stranger’s side.
“You like the pretty boys?”
I shrugged at the stranger.
“He’s going to be all done in five minutes, and you know it. Preening peacock in his pristine hat. He’s going to want you to adore him, when he doesn’t deserve your attention. Not for a second.”
I looked at the crisp shirt, the old-fashioned watch, the scotch with ice.
Shop teacher? I didn’t think so.
“You don’t even like him. You’re too smart for a sleaze like that. But you know the other tarts in here want him. And that’s making you feel special.”
“What are you? A psychiatrist?”
He laughed. “What you need is a spanking.”
“Oh, you think so?” I asked in my best flippant tone. The cowboy thought I needed a margarita and a massage, after a good long soak in his hot tub under the stars. He’d made noises about kissing every inch of my body, about treating me like a princess, pampering me with his hands and his mouth. I hadn’t confessed that a soft touch did nothing but make me squirm.
“You need to be put over my knee and have that little dress lifted up to your waist. You need your ass turned as red as the slutty outfit you’re wearing.”


By Alison Tyler
Photo: Riendo

No comments:

Post a Comment