Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Like A Girl


Like A Girl

When Ivy's dominant boyfriend Logan asks her to dress in drag, she does her best to be the boy he's always wanted. But somehow his assistant, Caleb, dressed in drag as a girl, manages to top her best efforts.

This dirty story originally appeared in the kinky collection Crossdressing.

Excerpt:
My breath caught. Each time Logan’s hand pumped my cock, he pressed the base of the toy back against my clit. And each time I felt that connection, I thought I would climax. He didn’t stop. He didn’t turn or say a word. He kept going, pausing only to add a bit more spit to his palm, so that I felt he was greasing me.

Caleb froze. I’m sure something flippant was on the tip of his tongue, but maybe he caught a look at Logan’s face, and that stopped him. He was able to shut the door behind him, and then he stood totally still, and I knew he was waiting for instructions.

“You’re going to come for me, boy?” Logan murmured, crooning to me, but teasing somehow. Taunting me for dressing like this in the first place. He’d told me to buy an outfit for Cal. He hadn’t told me to dress up myself.

“Yes, Sir.”

“Then come.”

My knees would have buckled if Logan hadn’t used one hand to pin my shoulder against the wall, holding me in place easily as the shudders worked through me. The orgasm was almost frighteningly intense. Embarrassingly so, as I was being watched fiercely by the two men in my life. And then it was over, and Logan let me go, and I hiked up my jeans and sank down to the floor, letting the wall support me now.

“You even come like a girl,” Logan said as he poured himself a fresh drink.

I didn’t answer that. I didn’t have anything to say.


By: Alison Tyler
Photo: riendo

No comments:

Post a Comment