Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Trollop with a Laptop: Flash Fuck-tion: In the Train


Trollop with a Laptop: Flash Fuck-tion: In the Train

In the train
by Emma Hillman

He was fascinated. He watched her walk past him and couldn't help but admire her swinging ass. It swayed from left to right, her gait smooth despite the high heels she wore.

He was subjugated. He wondered what she looked like underneath her proper business suit. He imagined lacy garters criscrossing her smooth thighs.

He was aroused. The thought of her bent over, her legs spread wide, holding herself open for him, made his cock twitch. He watched her stop in front of the doors and stood up.

"Hi," he said and the rest is now history…

EH says: "I wrote 'In the train' during my commute on my BlackBerry, and then emailed it to myself to make sure I'd still have it. Hey, it worked!" I love that!


photo riendo

No comments:

Post a Comment