Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Four on the Floor


By Alison Tyler
Photo Riendo

"Four on the Floor," originally published in Best Women's Erotica 2006, features a couple intent on finding their match. They aren't looking for love or romance. They're searching for debauchery, intensity, four on the floor.


Excerpt:
Sam and I followed the duo to their Redwood City apartment, and into their tiny living room, overshadowed by a huge-screen TV and a brown faux-leather sofa. Pamela had her tongue in my asshole before my navy blue sleeveless dress was all the way off, and my mouth was on Andy’s mammoth cock before he could kick off his battered black motorcycle boots.

The TV stayed on the whole time we were there. Muted, but on. We had crazy sex right on the caramel-colored shag rug in front of it, while heavy metal bands played for us in silence. It was like doing it on stage with Guns & Roses. Surreal, but not a turn-off.

I remember a lot of wetness—her mouth, his mouth, her pussy. I remember Sam leaning against the wood-paneled wall at one point in the evening and watching, just watching the three of us entwined, the TV-glow flickering over us, my slim body stretched out between our new lovers. I felt beloved as their fingers stroked me, as they took turns tasting me, splitting my legs as wide as possible and getting in between. I held my arms over my head and Sam bent down and gripped my wrists tight while Pamela licked at me like a pussycat at a saucer of milk.


Buy: BUy: BUY: buy:

http://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-fouronthefloor-453338-144.html

No comments:

Post a Comment