Friday, September 24, 2010

Subway By The Curator


'Subway'
by The Curator

I’m not pretty, but it doesn’t matter because I smell like sex. It’s rush-hour Monday. I wedge into the most crowded subway car I can find. I choose carefully, forcing my barely concealed musk-colored tits hard against the chest of a Wall-Streeter wearing a light colored, expensive suit. I meet his already smoldering eyes. Silently, I thrust my hips into his instantly hard cock and grind. The train jerks and so does he. I jump off, glancing back to see his shocked face and the dark wetness spreading across the front of his sharply-creased pants.

These flashers do something filthy to my mind. I mean, searching for the photos in Riendo's flickr, and reading the words repeatedly to find a picture that works, together that action puts me in such a dreamy state. I'm ready to fall into the sex and danger and heat and motion of the day.


Photo Riendo

http://flashfuckme.blogspot.com/?zx=9d970b6ec8fd9096

No comments:

Post a Comment