Tuesday, December 21, 2010

In Line-- By Robin Michelle, Photo Riendo

In Line




I watched as she absentmindedly tucked her hair behind her ear. Moving her thumb to her mouth, she bit it.



Immediate wet throbbing. Ice-hard nipples.



Desiring her lips on mine, drawing my breath from my body. Imagining her suckling, biting my nipples. Breath catching, back arching in response. Tangling my hands in her hair as she moves, sliding her tongue into my folds, teasing me with lips and tongue and teeth and fingers 'til I am moaning, writhing uncontrollably. "Fuck. Fuuuuuuuuck," as my orgasm bursts forth, flooding...



"Next. Miss, you're next. What can I do for you today? Miss...?"



By Robin Michelle
Photo Riendo
 
 
p.s
 
nice to have Ms Alison Tyler back!
I missed her...

No comments:

Post a Comment