Monday, June 6, 2011

The ABGs - G-Spot Erotica

A story by the wonderful talented 
Ms. Alison  Tyler
photo by 
riendo


Maxine doesn't believe she has a G-Spot. Dave begs to differ. But while Maxine is skeptical, she ultimately gives in to Dave's detective desires. Besides, couldn't *everyone* use a "Hard O"?

This 2,200 word story is explicit, informative, and for Adults Only!





Excerpt:
“You don’t think the G-spot exists, is that right?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“So let’s start with your A spot.”

I stared up at the ceiling and frowned. “There’s no such thing as an A spot.”

“Says you.”

He started undressing. I lifted my head and started watching. Dave is built like the rock-climbing, mountain-biking, long-distance running athlete that he is. The muscles on his arms alone make me happy. Don’t get me started on his six-pack… He took off his clothes too quickly for my opinion. I enjoy a good strip tease every now and again. But Dave was on a mission.

When he was naked, he took off my clothes. That was easy. I was only wearing a robe, after all. Then he started to kiss me until I was breathless. Still that didn’t take my mind off what we were doing. I was so curious to see his plans for the hunt for my G-spot that I was aware of every little nuance, every subtle touch, each tiny sensation. He was doing nothing new, and I started to tell him so.

“Dave—“

“You need a hard O first.”

“You’re losing me with all this alphabetical bullshit.”

“In order to best locate your G-spot, you need one strong climax. Just to get things going.”

I opened my mouth to say something flippant, but then shut it again. Who was I to argue with that plan?

“Relax, baby,” Dave said, and I closed my eyes and felt him position himself on top of me. “Now, while the G Spot is in the same general location on all women, the rest of the Spots are more difficult to pin down. For instance, I’d call this your A-Spot,” Dave said, tonguing the under curve of my neck. I have always loved to be touched there, and my man knows that. I tilted my head back, giving him as much access as he could desire. He stroked his fingertips along the hollow of my throat, then kissed me there some more, until I moaned...




GET YOUR COPIES NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment