Thursday, March 3, 2011

TMCM by Shannon Wheeler

I have been inspired-
 I recently was introduced to the work of Shannon Wheeler creator of Too Much Coffee Man (TMCM)
I bought myself my first copy of Too Much Coffee Man #3 and right away i knew what I wanted to do.
 it turns out i have a long way to go w/ my Riendo Salads if i want it to be anywhere near as good as TMCM. i can honestly say that i feel i am going in the right direction.
Anyway it's a great comic , for anyone that loves comics and has never picked one up.
 I highly recommend it.
Check TMCM out and Shannon Wheeler.
I definitely think he is one of the most creative people i have stumbled upon. He is a great illustrator , he is definitely highly skilled at what he does. If i could only be as good as him one day...

Riendo


No comments:

Post a Comment